Youth Activities and Classes: Children & Young Adults
- Regular Youth Group gatherings focused on teens every Sunday evening 6-8pm
- GO-Girls only: 6:30 to 9:30 pm (alternating Friday nights)
- MOC-Men only club: 7-10 pm (alternating Friday nights)
- Children are a vital part of our community and our life together. We believe in their ability to know God and respond to him in faith. Sunday mornings during our early worship service.
- Meets one Sunday evening per month during confirmation time (check Youth Group Calendar for latest schedule)
- Click HERE for Confirmation Class Schedule
Sunday School & Youth Group Mission Activities
- Annual Mission Trip (Typically for one week)
- Food Bank Collections
- 30 Hour Famine Lock-In
- Crop Walk For Hunger
- Do you think that you have what it takes to become a volunteer Youth Group leader? Come talk with us, we’d love to have you join our Youth Ministry Program!