Forked River Presbyterian Church Youth Group Ministry
If you bring young people (children, adolescents, young adults) into an environment where good people with good thoughts, good motives, and good ideas for wholesome activities exist (all within an arena of spiritual focus and values); GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!
In brief: Youth Ministry is fun, faith, and friends – usually with a little food added to keep our engines going!
* Providing a caring, safe, and non-judgmental environment
* Setting the standards for high moral standards, fair play, honesty, and trust
* Opening opportunities to explore new places, things, ideas, activities
* Providing positive guidance during difficult circumstances
* Intentionally practicing what we preach about the gospel
The Forked River Presbyterian Church Youth Group message is simple: “No matter who you are or what you have done (or has been done to you) in the past – you are welcome and safe here.”
God loves us all and He cares about us – so “Live for God”
Click on one of the link(s) below: