Easter Sunday Worship Services 6:00am & 10am
Time: 10:00 am
Map: Pavilion at the end of Capstan Drive Forked River NJ
Forked River Presbyterian Church is hosting our annual Easter Sunday Sunrise Worship Celebration
Sunday, April 16th starting at sunrise
(plan to arrive at 6:00am)
- Pavilion at the bay on Capstan Drive at Sunrise Beach in Forked River
Driving directions from the church:
- Exit the church from the front on to Main St. (Rt. 9) heading NORTH.
- Go approx. 0.4mi north on Rt. 9 to Sunrise Boulevard (first traffic light north of the church on Rt. 9)
- Turn RIGHT on to Sunrise Blvd. heading EAST
- Stay on Sunrise Boulevard heading EAST for approx. 1.3mi and look for Capstan Dr. on your left.
- Make a LEFT on to Capstan Drive and continue EAST approx. 0.8mi to the beach and look for the pavilion on your right (it’s at the fork in the road as you approach the bay on Capstan Dr).
- Find a place to park at the beach & pavilion (be sure not to block someone’s driveway).
- GPS Coordinates: 39.842457,-74.146651
- Google Map Address: 1107 Capstan Dr Forked River, NJ
Regular Sunday 10am Worship, celebrating the resurrection of Christ and the joys of our faith, will be held at the regular time in the sanctuary of the Forked River Presbyterian Church.
Bring the whole family and invite your friends too!
Please note: There will be NO Sunday School Classes , NO Heart Rock Cafe fellowship meeting, and NO Youth Group on Easter Sunday – Spend your day after worshiping the Risen Lord with your family in celebration!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.